Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another Birthday, comes n goes!

I can hardly believe it, Lynn called me today to remind me that today was my birthday because of course I completely forgot about it. Lynn's off installing flooring at her mothers place and has left me and the boys to fend for ourselves for the last few days. Of course that means a diet high in TV n Movies, interrupted only by trips to the fridge or freezer. I did however, manage to stack the rest of the wood in the basement. That has to count for something. I'm going to have meatpie n gravy for supper and then go watch the Last Samurai again. Which reminds me, Jake pulled off a good one today, managing to steal half of Loki's begging strip...fast like a snake he is, but smart like hockey puck, Loki beat him up later just to prove a point :) Anyway it's off to the TV!

No comments: