Thursday, October 25, 2007

One more day

Lynn is coming home tomorrow, yippee!! As much as I like alone time, this has been a very very long week, ok, not really a week, six days but it feels much longer! My huntress is coming home. I'm gonna hitch a ride with the brother in law so that I don't get lost in the woods, although I think I might be able to find my way there. When you're on dirt roads in the woods, they can sometimes seem very similar. Maybe I'll be adventurous the next time around. With any luck we'll be having meat pies in the very near future. If not at least Lynn had the chance to relax, she's very busy around here, cutting wood, stacking wood, burning wood. Hopefully this break will have been a good one for her, not so good for me but I survived, the dogs help and of course her pillow is now covered with dog hair, I'm sure I'll hear about it. The replacement dog collars arrived and now Odo is a happy camper coming and going at will. I tried wrapping his transmitter in plastic to see if it will last longer than it has in the past. Loki doesn't roll and burrow through the grass and dirt so his seems to be fine. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: